WELCOME TO WHITE PEBBLE SPA CO
Benefits of Massage
How Can Massage Benefit Your Health & Wellbeing?
Massage therapy is not just a luxury, it helps you relax, realign and rejuvenate and can be a key piece of your health and wellness plan. Regularly scheduled self-care plays an important part in how healthy you’ll be and how vital you will remain with each passing year.
Many scientific studies have confirmed that real health benefits of massage, confirming that just one session can decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol and boost the immune system. Other proven health benefits include relief of muscle tension, increased flexibility, faster post-injury or post-operative rehabilitation and improved sleep.
Massage is an effective and important part of a healthy lifestyle and our company is founded on the commitment to make those benefit available to as many people as possible.
Health benefits from receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Relieves stress and promotes relaxation
- Improves posture
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps manage chronic pain
- Relaxes muscle tension
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves tension related headaches
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances post-operative rehabilitation
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
Scientific research also proves that massage therapy improves many medical conditions including:
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Circulatory Problems
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders